24 Cars with the Best Gas Mileage in 2019
- 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid – $28,250 | 51 city/53 highway/52 combined mpg.
- 2019 Toyota Prius Prime – $27,350 | 54 combined mpg / 133 MPGe.
- 2019 Toyota Prius – $23,770 | 58 city/53 highway/56 combined mpg.
- 2019 Hyundai Ioniq – $22,400 | 57 city/59 highway/58 combined mpg.
- 1 What car has the best gas mileage in 2018?
- 2 What car gets 50 mpg?
- 3 What car gets 40 mpg?
- 4 Which car brand has the best gas mileage?
- 5 What is the cheapest most fuel efficient car?
- 6 At what speed car gives best mileage?
- 7 Is 19 mpg good gas mileage?
- 8 What’s the most economical car to buy?
- 9 What car gets 136 mpg?
- 10 What is the best car for MPG UK?
- 11 Is higher mpg better?
- 12 What SUVs get over 40 mpg?
- 13 What cars get 35 mpg?
- 14 What is the least expensive new car?
What car has the best gas mileage in 2018?
Here are the most fuel-efficient Sedans of 2018, ranked by combined fuel economy when equipped with an automatic transmission.
- 2018 Toyota Mirai.
- 2018 Honda Clarity Fuel Cell.
- 2018 Tesla Model S.
- 2018 Honda Clarity Electric.
- 2018 Volkswagen e-Golf.
- 2018 Chevrolet Bolt EV.
- 2018 Tesla Model 3.
- 2018 Hyundai Ioniq Electric.
What car gets 50 mpg?
If you’re looking for family-friendly midsize cars that get around 50 mpg, the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid will get just about as close as you can, thanks to projected EPA fuel efficiency marks of 49 mpg city, 47 mpg highway, and 48 mpg combined.
What car gets 40 mpg?
With fuel economy estimates supplied by the EPA, we see that all ten cars achieve over 40 miles per gallon on the highway. The Chevrolet Cruze Diesel, surprisingly, is the most highway-friendly option with up to 48 MPG. Others, like the Kia Forte FE and Jaguar XF Diesel, don’t do so well in the city.
Which car brand has the best gas mileage?
10 Best High-MPG Cars for 2019: Reviews, Photos, and More
- 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid.
- 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage.
- 2013 Ford C-Max.
- 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid (2.0L)
- 2013 Lexus CT 200H.
- 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid.
- 2013 Toyota Prius.
- 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid.
What is the cheapest most fuel efficient car?
The Prius is one of the most affordable vehicles available, though its yearly operating cost is a little higher than you may find with other options. This eco-friendly hybrid gets an estimated 50 MPG.
At what speed car gives best mileage?
Increasing your highway cruising speed from 55mph (90km/h) to 75mph (120km/h) can raise fuel consumption as much as 20%. You can improve your gas mileage 10 – 15% by driving at 55mph rather than 65mph (104km/h).
Is 19 mpg good gas mileage?
SUVs get notoriously bad gas mileage. Getting 22 mpg on the highway is the average high. Among minivans, the Honda Odyssey gets the best highway gas mileage, but, like the others, it still can’t achieve 20 mpg in the city. Of course, hybrids are on the list, but it is significant that only two SUV hybrids are eligible.
What’s the most economical car to buy?
- Fiat Tipo 1.6 MultiJet II: 83.1mpg.
- DS 3 1.6 BlueHDi: 83.1mpg.
- Alfa Romeo Mito 1.3 JTDm-2: 83.1mpg.
- Vauxhall Astra 1.6 CDTi: 85.6mpg.
- Toyota Yaris Hybrid: 85.6mpg.
- Nissan Micra 1.5 dCi: 88.3mpg.
- Toyota Prius Hybrid: 94.1mpg.
- Peugeot 208 1.6 BlueHDi: 94.2mpg. This is it: the most economical car you can buy today.
What car gets 136 mpg?
2019 Best and Worst Fuel Economy Vehicles
|Most Efficient Cars by EPA Size Class (including electric vehicles)|
|EPA Class||Vehicle||Combined MPG|
|Midsize||Hyundai Ioniq Electric A-1, 88 kW PMSM EV||136|
|Large||Tesla Model S Long Range A-1, 193 and 205 kW AC 3-Phase AC Induction EV||111|
14 more rows
What is the best car for MPG UK?
- Toyota Prius (Hybrid) Everyone who has taken too many Uber journeys loves to hate a Toyota Prius, but with a claimed 94.1 MPG and CO2 of just 70g/km, there’s no arguing with the Toyota’s MPG frugality.
- Ford Focus.
- Skoda Octavia.
- Honda Civic.
- Peugeot 208.
- Renault Clio.
- Hyundai Ioniq (Hybrid)
- Volkswagen Golf GTE (Hybrid)
Is higher mpg better?
Put simply, the more fuel efficient a car is, the higher its mpg figure and the lower its l/100km number will be.
What SUVs get over 40 mpg?
10 Small SUVs That Get Excellent Real-World Fuel Economy
- 2018 Chevrolet Equinox diesel. Combined Real MPG: 38.1 mpg.
- 2019 Lexus UX 200. Combined Real MPG: 34.1 mpg.
- 2018 Nissan Kicks. Combined Real MPG: 32.8 mpg.
- 2018 BMW X2 sDrive28i. Combined Real MPG: 31.0 mpg.
- 2019 Hyundai Kona 1.6T. Combined Real MPG: 30.8 mpg.
- 2018 Subaru Crosstrek.
- 2019 Honda HR-V.
- 2017 Nissan Rogue Hybrid.
What cars get 35 mpg?
Top Ten Cheapest Cars that Get 40 MPG
- 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage DE – $13,790.
- 2014 Nissan Versa Sedan S Plus – $14,600.
- 2014 Fiat 500 Pop – $16,995.
- 2014 Chevrolet Sonic sedan LT – $17,205.
- 2014 Ford Fiesta sedan SE EcoBoost – $17,400.
- 2014 Mazda 3 i SV sedan – $17,740.
- 2014 Nissan Sentra S FE+ CVT – $18,000.
- 2014 Honda Insight – $19,515.
What is the least expensive new car?
We’ve rounded up the eight least expensive new cars you can buy today to help budget-minded shoppers find a brand-new vehicle.
- Nissan Versa Sedan – $12,815.
- Chevrolet Spark – $12,995.
- Mitsubishi Mirage – $13,790.
- smart fortwo – $14,090.
- Ford Fiesta – $14,790.
- Kia Rio – $14,815.
- Nissan Versa Note – $15,005.
Photo in the article by “Clarify Car Hire”