- 2013 Ford C-Max.
- 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid (2.0L)
- 2013 Lexus CT 200H.
- 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid.
- 2013 Toyota Prius.
- 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid.
- 2013 Toyota Prius C. If you’re interested in a compact hybrid that’s a great value, the 2013 Toyota Prius C is a smart choice.
- 2016 Toyota Prius. Topping our list is the 2016 Toyota Prius.
- 1 What car gets 50 mpg?
- 2 What is the cheapest car with the best gas mileage?
- 3 What is the most fuel efficient car 2019?
- 4 What speed is most fuel efficient?
- 5 What car gets 40 mpg?
- 6 What car gets 136 mpg?
- 7 Is 22 mpg city good?
- 8 What cars are cheap on fuel?
- 9 What is the cheapest most economical car?
- 10 What is a good inexpensive car?
- 11 What used cars NOT to buy?
- 12 Should you buy a discontinued car?
- 13 What car is the most reliable and economical?
What car gets 50 mpg?
If you’re looking for family-friendly midsize cars that get around 50 mpg, the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid will get just about as close as you can, thanks to projected EPA fuel efficiency marks of 49 mpg city, 47 mpg highway, and 48 mpg combined.
What is the cheapest car with the best gas mileage?
- 2004-2009 Toyota Prius.
- 2000-2006 Volkswagen Golf TDI.
- 2003-2008 Toyota Corolla.
- 2008-2011 Ford Focus.
- 2006-2011 Honda Civic. It’s an open secret that the latest Civic, which debuted in 2012, is generally a disappointment relative to its illustrious predecessors.
What is the most fuel efficient car 2019?
24 Cars with the Best Gas Mileage in 2019
- 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid – $28,250 | 51 city/53 highway/52 combined mpg.
- 2019 Toyota Prius Prime – $27,350 | 54 combined mpg / 133 MPGe.
- 2019 Toyota Prius – $23,770 | 58 city/53 highway/56 combined mpg.
- 2019 Hyundai Ioniq – $22,400 | 57 city/59 highway/58 combined mpg.
What speed is most fuel efficient?
Increasing your highway cruising speed from 55mph (90km/h) to 75mph (120km/h) can raise fuel consumption as much as 20%. You can improve your gas mileage 10 – 15% by driving at 55mph rather than 65mph (104km/h).
What car gets 40 mpg?
With fuel economy estimates supplied by the EPA, we see that all ten cars achieve over 40 miles per gallon on the highway. The Chevrolet Cruze Diesel, surprisingly, is the most highway-friendly option with up to 48 MPG. Others, like the Kia Forte FE and Jaguar XF Diesel, don’t do so well in the city.
What car gets 136 mpg?
2019 Best and Worst Fuel Economy Vehicles
|Most Efficient Cars by EPA Size Class (including electric vehicles)|
|EPA Class||Vehicle||Combined MPG|
|Midsize||Hyundai Ioniq Electric A-1, 88 kW PMSM EV||136|
|Large||Tesla Model S Long Range A-1, 193 and 205 kW AC 3-Phase AC Induction EV||111|
14 more rows
Is 22 mpg city good?
SUVs get notoriously bad gas mileage. Getting 22 mpg on the highway is the average high. Few break the 20 mpg mark for city gas mileage. Among minivans, the Honda Odyssey gets the best highway gas mileage, but, like the others, it still can’t achieve 20 mpg in the city.
What cars are cheap on fuel?
Small and Cheap: The 7 Best Fuel Efficient Cars
- 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $29,605.
- 2017 Kia Niro. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $22,890.
- 2017 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid.
- 2017 Ford Fusion.
- 2018 Toyota Prius.
- 2017 Hyundai Ioniq.
- 2017 Volkswagen E-Golf.
What is the cheapest most economical car?
Here are the 10 most affordable new cars of 2019, based on a full buy-drive-sell ownership cycle.
- 2019 Kia Soul. View full gallery.
- 2019 Nissan Versa Note. View full gallery.
- 2019 Ford Fiesta. View full gallery.
- 2019 Toyota Yaris. View full gallery.
- 2019 Kia Rio.
- 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage.
- 2019 Nissan Versa.
- 2019 Chevrolet Spark.
What is a good inexpensive car?
We’ve rounded up the eight least expensive new cars you can buy today to help budget-minded shoppers find a brand-new vehicle.
- Nissan Versa Sedan – $12,815.
- Chevrolet Spark – $12,995.
- Mitsubishi Mirage – $13,790.
- smart fortwo – $14,090.
- Ford Fiesta – $14,790.
- Kia Rio – $14,815.
- Nissan Versa Note – $15,005.
What used cars NOT to buy?
30 Used Cars Consumer Reports Gave the ‘Never Buy’ Label
- Chrysler Town & Country. Chrysler’s new minivan will hopefully rate better than Town & Country.
- BMW X5. 2012 BMW X5 | BMW.
- Ford Fiesta. Compact cars by Ford had a bad run between 20 | Ford.
- Ram 1500. 2015 Ram 1500 | Ram.
- Volkswagen Jetta. VW Jetta | Volkswagen.
- Cadillac Escalade.
- Audi Q7.
- Fiat 500.
Should you buy a discontinued car?
As a result, you can usually get a great deal on a car that will be canceled. But there’s a drawback: A car that’s slated for cancellation usually has worse resale value than a typical model. So if you buy a canceled car and keep it only a few years, any initial savings will likely be lost when selling it.
What car is the most reliable and economical?
13 Most Reliable Cars On The Road
- Buick Verano. The compact near-luxury Buick Verano compact sedan gets top marks both for powertrain performance and overall dependability from J.D. Power, and it also earns top marks in the latter regard from Consumer Reports.
- Chevrolet Camaro.
- Chevrolet Sonic.
- Honda Civic.
- Lexus ES.
- Lexus GS.
- Nissan Versa.
Photo in the article by “Moving at the Speed of Creativity”