Taiyo Yuden’s brand of blank CDs is ranked as the best quality blank CD by the best blank CD or DVD media list of 2011.
Wired magazine describes the Taiyo Yuden brand as “the granddaddy of them all.”
What CD format works in car stereos?
Audio CDs always contain uncompressed PCM stereo audio at 44100 Hz sample rate, 16-bit sample format. So to burn an audio CD, export the file(s) you want to burn as a 44100 Hz 16-bit stereo WAV or AIFF file.
How do I burn an mp3 CD to my car?
Method 2 Windows Media Player
- Launch Windows Media Player and click on the “Burn” tab.
- Drag and drop songs and playlists into the burn list on the right.
- Insert a blank CD-R disc into the optical disc drive in your computer.
- Click on the burn tab at the top right corner.
- Select “Audio CD,” then click on “Start Burn.”
How do I make an audio CD for my car?
How to make an audio CD
- Download and install Audio CD Burner.
- Add audio files by pressing “Add” button or press the “Browser” to open the built-in Browser and drag the audio files to the list of audio tracks.
- After adding audio tracks you can change the track order by clicking Up / Down buttons.
- Insert a blank media in the CD-RW drive.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”