Our Top 9 Picks for UberXL Vehicles
- 2013 Toyota Sienna. One of our older picks is the 2013 Toyota Sienna.
- 2014 Honda Odyssey. Another minivan worth looking into is the 2014 Honda Odyssey.
- 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander.
- 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan.
- 2016 Toyota Highlander.
- 2017 Ford Explorer.
- 2016 Lincoln MKT.
- 2015 Land Rover LR3.
What is difference between UberX and UberXL?
UberXL is very similar to UberX, but the vehicles are larger and the fare price is higher. An UberXL car can hold 6 passengers. The driver requirements are the same as UberX, and the vehicles are ordinary minivans and SUV’s. Think Honda Pilot, Dodge Caravan, GMC Acadia, etc.
What cars qualify for Uber select and XL?
UberSUV car requirements are:
- No older than a 5-year-old model.
- Cars must be full SUV only.
- The car must seat no less than four passengers, not including the driver.
- The car must have four doors.
- The car must have four working seat belts not including the drivers.
- Car interior must be leather only.
Does uber XL have car seats?
Depending on the location, Uber’s family friendly service is either called Uber Car Seat or Uber Family. Both services will bring you a car already equipped with a forward facing car seat. Car seats accommodate children who are at least 1 years old and are between 22 and 48 pounds and 31 and 52 inches.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”