PHOENIX — The sales from last week’s Scottsdale Barrett-Jackson car auction totaled over $116 million, with the top cars earning almost $11 million.
More than 1,700 cars were sold at the 47th annual auction, including a 2017 Ford GT which sold for charity $2.55 million, the highest-priced item at the event.
- 1 What is the most expensive car ever sold?
- 2 What is the most expensive car in the world 2019?
- 3 How much is Craig Jackson worth?
- 4 What percentage does Barrett Jackson get?
- 5 What’s the world’s rarest car?
- 6 What is the cheapest car ever?
- 7 What was the cheapest car ever sold?
- 8 Who owns the world’s most expensive car?
- 9 What is the fastest illegal car in the world?
- 10 What is the most fastest car in the world 2019?
- 11 Who is the number 1 car company in the world?
What is the most expensive car ever sold?
This Ferrari just became the most expensive car ever sold
- A 1963 Ferrari GTO was sold for $70 million.
- It is thought to be the highest price ever paid for a car.
- Sources said the car was sold by a German collector to David MacNeil, the founder of WeatherTech.
What is the most expensive car in the world 2019?
Below are the most expensive cars in the world in 2019.
- Bugatti Chiron – $2.9 million.
- Pininfarina Sergio Ferrari – $3 million.
- Aston Martin Valkyrie – $3.2 million.
- Bugatti Veyron Mansory Vivere – $3.4 million.
- Lykan Hypersport – $3.4million.
- McLaren P1 LM – $3.6million.
- Lamborghini Veneno – $4.5 million.
How much is Craig Jackson worth?
Craig Jackson net worth: Craig Jackson is an American entrepreneur who has a net worth of $300 million dollars. Craig Jackson was born in Arizona, and grew up around cars. His father co-founded the Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction with Tom Barrett in 1971.
What percentage does Barrett Jackson get?
The consignor signs the contract agreeing to pay a seller’s commission of 8 percent of the hammer price on No Reserve vehicles and 10 percent on Reserve vehicles, pays the entry fee (based on the day and time of the Lot number), and submits the actual vehicle title.
What’s the world’s rarest car?
Here then are 12 of the world’s rarest cars and the prices people have paid to obtain them.
- Rolls-Royce 15 hp – $35 million.
- 1921 Helica de Leyat – $20 million.
- Ferrari 250 GT Spyder Convertible – $10 million.
- 1954 Oldsmobile F-88 – $3.5 million.
- Porsche 916 – $3 million.
- Talbot Lago Grand Sport – $2.5 million.
What is the cheapest car ever?
Here is a list of the top 15 cheap cars on the market to make it easier for you to look at and possibly buy.
- 1 TATA NANO ($3,056) via wikipedia.org.
- 2 MARUTI SUZUKI 800 ($4,994)
- 3 GEELY MR ($5,500)
- 4 CHERY A1 ($7,340)
- 5 HYUNDAI I10 ($9,096)
- 6 FIAT PALIO ($9,242)
- 7 RENAULT DACIA LOGAN ($9,477)
- 8 CHEVROLET SPARK ($13,220)
What was the cheapest car ever sold?
The cheapest car on sale in the US today is the Nissan Versa at $12,780. That’s a good deal, but the following ten were even cheaper when they hit the market. These are budget cars at their best. All of the prices listed are adjusted for inflation and listed in 2013 dollars.
Who owns the world’s most expensive car?
Who owns world’s most expensive car?
- Cristiano Ronaldo earns $ 30 million every year at Juventus, so why are we surprised that he just bought the most exquisite Bugatti La Voiture Noire?
- The Bugatti cost Ronaldo ₹85 crores/Rs 850 million ($1,22,68,900).
- Ronaldo already owns 19 cars worth over $4.9 million.
What is the fastest illegal car in the world?
2018: Top 10 Fastest Cars in The World
- Hennessey Venom F5: 301 MPH.
- Koenigsegg Agera RS: 278 MPH.
- Hennessey Venom GT: 270MPH.
- Bugatti Chiron: 261 MPH.
- Bugatti Veyron Super Sport: 268 MPH.
- SCC Ultimate Aero: 256 MPH.
- Tesla Roadster: 250MPH (unverified)
- Saleen S7 Twin Turbo: 248 MPH.
What is the most fastest car in the world 2019?
The Top 10 Fastest Production Cars in the World in 2019
- Bugatti Chiron Sport: 261 MPH. Bugatti.
- Mercedes-AMG Project One: “At Least” 217 MPH.
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ: 217 MPH.
- Ford GT: 216 MPH.
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1: 212 MPH.
- Aston Martin DBS Superleggera: 211 MPH.
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS: 211 MPH.
- McLaren Senna: 208 MPH.
Who is the number 1 car company in the world?
|4||General Motors||United States|
11 more rows
Photo in the article by “Moving at the Speed of Creativity”