The Hellcat Charger is American made but is the fastest manufactured sedan in the world.
With a sustainable top speed of 204 MPH and an acceleration speed of 0-60 in 3.7 seconds, this car just edges out the Cadillac CTS-V for the number-three fastest American car ever made.
What is the fastest production car for 2019?
Top 10 Fastest Cars in the World 2019
- 10 Lykan Fenyr Supersport, 245 miles per hour.
- 9 Saleen S7 Twin Turbo, 248 miles per hour.
- 8 Tesla Roadster, 250 miles per hour.
- 7 Koenigsegg Regera, 255 miles per hour.
- 6 SSC Ultimate Aero, 257 miles per hour.
- 5 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport , 268 miles per hour.
- 4 Hennessey Venom GT , 270 miles per hour.
What is the fastest American production car 2018?
The Fastest 2018 Cars That Are Not Supercars
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon. With a 0-60 mph time of just 2.3 seconds, the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon is the fastest production car in the world, but there is a catch.
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06.
- Chevrolet Camaro ZL1.
- Ford Shelby GT350R.
- Tesla Model S.
- 49 Comments.
What is the fastest production car you can buy?
These are the 5 fastest production cars in the world right now — that cost up to $3.2 million
- Koenigsegg Agera RS — 278 mph.
- Hennessey Venom GT — 270 mph. captain_exotic.
- Bugatti Veyron Super Sport — 268 mph. bugatti_veyron_ss.
- Bugatti Chiron — 261 mph. bugatti_chiron.
- SSC Ultimate Aero — 256 miles per hour. sscavan12.