Here’s our list of the 11 cheapest new cars you can buy right now, all of which are under $20,000.
- 2019 Chevrolet Spark LS.
- 2019 Ford Fiesta sedan.
- 2019 Chevrolet Sonic.
- 2019 Honda Fit.
- 2019 Kia Soul.
- 2019 Kia Forte.
- 2019 Chevrolet Cruze.
- 2019 Subaru Impreza.
- 1 What is the cheapest new car 2019?
- 2 What is the cheapest car on the market?
- 3 What is the cheapest and safest car?
- 4 What is the cheapest most reliable car?
- 5 What is the best car to buy in 2019?
- 6 Where is the cheapest place to buy a car?
- 7 What is the safest small car?
- 8 What is the best car for the money?
- 9 What is the best small car on the market?
- 10 What car has the lowest cost of ownership?
- 11 Which car is better Toyota or Honda?
What is the cheapest new car 2019?
The 10 Cheapest New Cars of 2019
- Michael Simari.
- 2019 Toyota Yaris L Sedan | Price: $16,370.
- 2019 Chevrolet Sonic LS Sedan | Price: $16,295.
- 2019 Kia Rio LX Sedan | Price: $16,195.
- Michael Simari.
- 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 ES | Price: $15,690.
- 2019 Ford Fiesta S Sedan | Price: $15,135.
What is the cheapest car on the market?
5compact/subcompact cars will see a redesign in 2019 – the Honda Insight, Hyundai Veloster, Kia Forte, Mazda 3, and VW Jetta – but none of them make this list of the 10 cheapest cars.
- Chevy Sonic.
- Toyota Yaris.
- Hyundai Accent.
- Ford Fiesta.
- Kia Rio.
- Mitsubishi Mirage.
- Nissan Versa.
- Chevy Spark.
What is the cheapest and safest car?
Best Cars Under $10,000 For College Graduates: Cheap, Safe, Fun
- 2010 Mazdaspeed3 – $9,396.
- 2011 Subaru Impreza Wagon – $8,105.
- 2014 Kia Soul – $7,881.
- 2014 Honda CR-Z – $8,657.
- 2010 Honda Element – $8,454.
- 2012 Volvo C30 – $8,578.
- 2009 Subaru Forester XT – $8,473.
- 2009 Pontiac Vibe – $5,470.
What is the cheapest most reliable car?
10 Cheap Reliable Cars
- 2017 Subaru Impreza — MSRP not yet announced.
- 2016 Hyundai Accent — MSRP $14,745.
- 2016 Kia Rio — MSRP $14,165.
- 2016 Scion iA — MSRP $15,700.
- 2016 Honda Fit — MSRP $15,890.
- 2016 Dodge Dart — MSRP $16,995.
- 2016 Volkswagen Golf — MSRP $18,495.
- 2016 Honda Civic — MSRP $18,640.
What is the best car to buy in 2019?
The Best Cars to Buy in 2019
- Midsize SUV: 2019 Honda Pilot.
- Full-Size SUV: 2019 Ford Expedition.
- Minivan 2019: Honda Odyssey.
- Pickup Truck: 2019 Ford F-150.
- Electric/Hybrid Car: 2019 Honda Clarity PHEV.
- Performance Car: 2019 Hyundai Veloster N.
- Luxury Car: 2019 Lexus ES.
- Compact Luxury SUV: 2019 Audi Q5.
Where is the cheapest place to buy a car?
Cheapest State to Buy a Used Car
- Best State Based on Unexpected Fees: Oregon. Initial cost is not the only factor to consider when purchasing a new car.
- New Hampshire. New Hampshire has some of the most affordable fees.
- North Carolina.
What is the safest small car?
Other cars receiving a five-star safety rating include:
- Lexus ES.
- Volvo XC40.
- Audi A6.
- Volvo S60.
- Mazda 6.
- Hyundai NEXO.
- Hyundai Santa Fe.
- VW Touareg.
What is the best car for the money?
U.S. News Announces the 2019 Best Cars for the Money
|Compact Cars||2019 Kia Soul|
|Compact SUVs||2019 Honda CR-V|
|Midsize Cars||2019 Toyota Camry|
|Luxury Small Cars||2019 Kia Stinger|
1 more row
What is the best small car on the market?
Best small cars
- Volkswagen. Polo. The Volkswagen Polo isn’t just a great small car – it’s a great car, period.
- Skoda. Citigo. The Skoda Citigo might be cheap but it doesn’t feel it.
- Volkswagen. Up GTI. The Volkswagen Up GTI is cheap but very cheerful.
- Ford. Fiesta.
- Skoda. Fabia.
What car has the lowest cost of ownership?
10 Cars with the Lowest Cost of Ownership
- Hyundai Accent, estimated cost of ownership: $16,357 ($5,452/year)
- Nissan Sentra, estimated cost of ownership: $16,331 ($5,444/year)
- Honda Civic, estimated cost of ownership: $16,291 ($5,430/year)
- Toyota Yaris, estimated cost of ownership: $16,280 ($5,427/year)
Which car is better Toyota or Honda?
It has the technology, safety features, and handling dynamics to place it at the top of our rankings of midsize sedans. The Honda Accord, however, follows closely, just one slot below in the rankings and with an overall score of 9.1 out of 10, just behind the overall score of 9.3 earned by the Camry.
Photo in the article by “Ybierling”