Here are the Best Car Seats of 2019!
- Britax B-Safe 35 Ultra Infant Car Seat.
- Chicco Fit2 Infant Car Seat.
- Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat.
- Peg Perego PV 4/35 Infant Car Seat.
- UppaBaby Mesa Infant Car Seat.
- Maxi Cosi Mico Max Plus 30 Infant Car Seat.
- Nuna Pipa Infant Car Seat.
- Safety 1st Onboard 35 Air Infant Car Seat.
Where should I put my infant car seat?
Place the car seat in the backseat.
The safest spot for your baby is always in the backseat — preferably in the middle spot, away from passenger-side air bags. If your car doesn’t fit a car seat securely there, place the seat on either side of the backseat (or, if you drive an SUV, in the second row).
What age do babies outgrow infant car seats?
Despite popular belief, children can’t outgrow a car seat by age. In fact, it’s best for children to remain in a rear-facing car seat for as long as possible, until at least 2 years of age or until reaching the maximum height, weight, or seated shoulder height capacity of the seat.
What is the highest rated infant car seat?
The 13 infant seats that earned the top score of best are:
- Britax B-Safe.
- Chicco KeyFit.
- Chicco KeyFit 30.
- Cybex Aton 2.
- Cosco Comfy Carry.
- Evenflo Secure Ride 35.
- Graco SnugRide 30 (Classic Connect)
- Maxi-Cosi Mico.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”