In order to rent from Enterprise Rent-A-Car in the United States and Canada, all drivers must meet the following requirements:
- Meet the renting location’s minimum age requirements.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Be able to provide an acceptable form of payment.
Can you rent a car without a credit card?
Practically no one will rent to you for cash or check anymore. But many companies do allow you to rent a car with a debit card — with a few additional caveats. Most rental car companies will run a credit check, and many will require additional identification, for renting with a debit card (versus a credit card).
Do you need to have car insurance to rent a car?
The thing is, rental cars are automatically insured — but only at the bare minimum requirements. Rental car companies offer supplemental insurance on top of that so that you can protect yourself in case of an accident. But if you don’t already have your own insurance, you may need to buy some from the rental agency.
What do you need to rent a car from Hertz?
- Credit Qualifications/Requirements: To qualify to rent the Hertz vehicle, the renter must present at the time of rental a current driver’s license and valid major credit card in the renter’s own name with available credit.
- Acceptable Charge Cards.
- Using Debit Cards to Pay for a Rental.
Photo in the article by “Split Car Hire”