Members ages 18-20 will be charged $8.06 per hour (max of $64.50 per day).
Members 21-24 will be charged $3.06 per hour (max of $24.50 per day).
- 1 How do I use Enterprise Car Share?
- 2 What is a car share vehicle?
- 3 How do car share programs work?
- 4 What is car sharing from enterprise?
- 5 Can you use a debit card for Enterprise Car Share?
- 6 Can I choose my car at Enterprise?
- 7 How long does it take to get approved for Enterprise Car Share?
- 8 Can I leave my personal car at Enterprise?
4 Easy Steps
- Join. Once approved, you’ll receive your membership card in the mail.
- Reserve. Log in and select the vehicle you want and how long you need it.
- Unlock and Go. Hold your membership card over the windshield sensor to unlock the vehicle.
- Return. Return the vehicle at the end of your reservation.
Carsharing or car sharing (AU, NZ, CA, TH, & US) or car clubs (UK) is a model of car rental where people rent cars for short periods of time, often by the hour. Carsharing is part of a larger trend of shared mobility. Carsharing enables an occasional use of a vehicle or access to different brands of vehicles.
Once you get to the car, you usually unlock it with your membership card (the magic of RFID) and that’s it. As long as you bring it back to the same parking spot in one piece, that should be all. Gas and insurance are covered in what you pay (membership fee + whatever extra you pay per hour and/or mile driven).
What is car sharing from enterprise?
Enterprise CarShare is an automated way to rent a vehicle by the hour, the day, or overnight. A variety of makes and models are parked in your community – where you live, and where you work – and are accessible 24/7.
Some Enterprise Rent-A-Car locations may accept debit cards, prepaid cards, or other forms of payment to secure a rental transaction. To reserve a vehicle without a major credit card, contact the local office directly. At the time of rental, a debit card must be presented with available funds, in the renter’s name.
Can I choose my car at Enterprise?
An additional fee may apply. For more information, click here. Enterprise Rent-A-Car locations do not allow a hitch to be attached or towing of any kind with the rental vehicle.
To begin your car sharing journey, first you apply and get approved. It is a quick process. I signed up (just a single page form) in less than 10 minutes. Once you are approved (my approval took 5 days) you will be mailed a personalized membership card to use for your Enterprise CarShare.
Can I leave my personal car at Enterprise?
Pick up is a free service provided by Enterprise. Where Can I Park My Personal Car During Rental: Q. If you rent from Enterprise, you can leave your personal car at the Enterprise lot.