How to Buy a Car Battery –
What is the best car battery to buy?
The Best Car Battery:
- Optima Batteries RedTop 34/78.
- ACDelco Advantage AGM Automotive BCI Group 51 Battery.
- Odyssey PC680 Battery.
- Mighty Max ML35-12 Battery.
- Optima Batteries D35 Dual Purpose Battery.
- ACDelco 47AGM Professional AGM Automotive Battery.
- Soundquest Power Battery AGM Design.
What is a good CCA rating for car battery?
Cold Cranking Amps (CCA)
CCA is a rating used in the battery industry to define a battery’s ability to start an engine in cold temperatures. The rating refers to the number of amps a 12-volt battery can deliver at 0°F for 30 seconds while maintaining a voltage of at least 7.2 volts.
What is group size on battery?
The group size is simply the physical dimensions of the battery housing as set by the BCI (Battery Council International).
Which brand is best for car battery?
What Is The Best Car Battery Brand To Use For Lasting Performance?
- DieHard Batteries. Sears marketed DieHard batteries that are considered one of the best car battery brand these days.
- AC Delco.
Can I put any battery in my car?
Diamond Member. Any battery will work as long as it has the minimum Cold Cranking Amps needed for your car and will physically fit in your battery tray. If it’s too big for the tray you can always mount it in the trunk. If the battery ever goes completey dead the alternator will be taxed more to charge it but.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”