10 Fun Things To Do On Long Car Rides
- Play Roller Coast Tycoon 4.
- Strike up a conversation with an old friend.
- Google conversation starters and get to know your driving companions.
- Listen to new music.
- Text your mom.
- Experiment with some creative writing.
What can you do in the car when you are bored?
10 games to help you survive boring car journeys
- The license plate game. A car full of kids, a few pads of paper, pens and the open road.
- I Spy.
- Punch buggy.
- 20 questions.
- Hold your breath.
- Guess the time.
- Memory game.
- Quiet game.
How can I make my car more comfortable on a road trip?
General Tips for Road Trips
- Take turns driving, if possible.
- Take a break every few hours.
- Prep before you go.
- Make sure your vehicle’s up to the task.
- Keep cash on hand.
- Eat smart.
- Start with a clean car.
- Consider keeping extra water and gas in the car.
How do you survive a long road trip?
How to Enjoy (and Not Just Survive) a Family Road Trip
- Maintain Your Chill. There’s major traffic.
- Forget Making Great Time.
- 3. Make Strategic Seating Decisions.
- Keep Things Clean.
- Assume There Will Be Barf.
- Keep Kids and Cargo Separate.
- Stop Every Three Hours.
- Really Stretch Those Legs.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”