It’s true, Martha’s Vineyard is an Island located off the south shores of Cape Cod.
With no bridge or connected road, you can’t drive here, so travel via air or sea is the only way to arrive.
For those planning to take a ferry, the option of taking your car over is available only through the Steamship Authority.
Is there Uber on Martha’s Vineyard?
Ride-sharing service Uber is testing the waters on Martha’s Vineyard. While there are no firm plans to expand Uber service to the Island, the company began advertising for drivers this week.
What can you do at Martha’s Vineyard?
The Top 10 Things to See And Do in Martha’s Vineyard
- See the Gingerbread Houses of Oak Bluff.
- Take a ride on the Flying Horse Carousel.
- Rent A Bike.
- Meet the Island Alpacas.
- Visit the Felix Neck Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Marvel at the Edgartown Harbor Lighthouse.
- Discover Mytoi Japanese Garden on Chappaquiddick.
- Eat at Martha’s Vineyard Gourmet Café & Bakery.
How much does it cost to go to Martha’s Vineyard?
The passenger fare for adults costs $8.50 USD one-way. Children under 4 years old are free and children under 13 cost $4.50 one-way. For more information on ferry fares to Martha’s Vineyard, visit Steamship Authority.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”