Dodge really up-ed the game with the Challenger Demon in 2018, and for the new model year the automaker is bringing out a follow-up in the 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.
The one outstanding feature is the 797 horsepower.
This car can blast to 60 mph in 3.4 seconds, which is faster than any muscle car in production.
What was the fastest muscle car ever made?
The Fastest 2018 Cars That Are Not Supercars
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon. With a 0-60 mph time of just 2.3 seconds, the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon is the fastest production car in the world, but there is a catch.
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06.
- Chevrolet Camaro ZL1.
- Ford Shelby GT350R.
- Tesla Model S.
What was the fastest muscle car in the 60s?
Top 5 Fastest Muscle Cars from the 1960’s & 1970’s
- 1964 Pontiac GTO. The 1964 Pontiac GTO had a high level of speed and horsepower for the time and can reach 60 mph in 6.6 seconds.
- 1967 Shelby Cobra 427 Super Snake.
- 1969 Ford Mustang 428 Cobra Jet.
- 1973 De Tomaso Pantera.
- 1968 Dodge Charger R/T.
What is the fastest modern muscle car?
Top 10 Fastest Modern Muscle Cars!
- Mustang GT Fastback.
- Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat.
- Equus Bass 770.
- Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat.
- Cadillac CTS-V.
- Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE.
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon.
- Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R.
Photo in the article by “Army.mil”