Dodge really up-ed the game with the Challenger Demon in 2018, and for the new model year the automaker is bringing out a follow-up in the 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.
The one outstanding feature is the 797 horsepower.
This car can blast to 60 mph in 3.4 seconds, which is faster than any muscle car in production.
- 1 What was the fastest muscle car ever made?
- 2 What was the fastest muscle car in the 60s?
- 3 What is the fastest modern muscle car?
- 4 What is the slowest muscle car?
- 5 What is the rarest muscle car in the world?
- 6 Which is faster Hellcat or demon?
- 7 Is a Camaro faster than a Mustang?
- 8 What is the most powerful muscle car?
What was the fastest muscle car ever made?
The Fastest 2018 Cars That Are Not Supercars
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon. With a 0-60 mph time of just 2.3 seconds, the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon is the fastest production car in the world, but there is a catch.
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06.
- Chevrolet Camaro ZL1.
- Ford Shelby GT350R.
- Tesla Model S.
What was the fastest muscle car in the 60s?
Top 5 Fastest Muscle Cars from the 1960’s & 1970’s
- 1964 Pontiac GTO. The 1964 Pontiac GTO had a high level of speed and horsepower for the time and can reach 60 mph in 6.6 seconds.
- 1967 Shelby Cobra 427 Super Snake.
- 1969 Ford Mustang 428 Cobra Jet.
- 1973 De Tomaso Pantera.
- 1968 Dodge Charger R/T.
What is the fastest modern muscle car?
Top 10 Fastest Modern Muscle Cars!
- Mustang GT Fastback.
- Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat.
- Equus Bass 770.
- Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat.
- Cadillac CTS-V.
- Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE.
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon.
- Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R.
What is the slowest muscle car?
10 Classic American Muscle Cars That Are Slower Than a Minivan
- 1967 Corvette Convertible. 0-60mph: 7.8 seconds.
- 1970 Mustang Mach 1. 0-60mph: 8.2 seconds.
- 1967 Camaro SS/RS. 0-60mph: 8.0 seconds.
- 1968 Plymouth Barracuda 340-S. 0-60mph: 8.1 seconds.
- 1962 Plymouth Fury. 0-60mph: 7.7 seconds.
- 1971 Dodge Charger 500. 0-60mph: 8.1 seconds.
- 1968 Ford Mustang GT 390.
- 1970 Chevy Monte Carlo SS 454.
What is the rarest muscle car in the world?
Here are the Rarest and Fastest American Muscle Cars Ever Made
- 1970 Plymouth Hemi Superbird — Only 135 Produced. Plymouth’s Roadrunner line was a tremendous success for them.
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro ZL-1 — Only 69 Produced.
- 1967 Ford Fairlane 500 R-Code — Only 57 Produced.
- 1967 Plymouth R023 GTX — Only 55 Produced.
Which is faster Hellcat or demon?
More videos on
But the Demon clocks in at $88,885 while the Hellcat is roughly $20,000 cheaper. The Hellcat also comes with all the amenities you’d expect from a modern car, while the Demon is a bit more barebones in the name of faster quarter-mile times.
Is a Camaro faster than a Mustang?
Chevy: The Camaro SS has a massive 6.2-liter lump under the hood, which makes it feel a little bit more “American” than the Mustang’s engine. The Mustang has better visibility, which makes it easier to drive fast, but ultimately the Camaro is still the more rewarding machine in which to go hunting corners.
What is the most powerful muscle car?
Without further ado, here are the top ten highest horsepower classic US muscle cars in no particular order.
- 1970 Plymouth Barracuda Hemi.
- 1970 Chevy Chevelle SS 454.
- 1974 Pontiac Trans Am 455 SD.
- 1969 Ford Mustang Super Cobra Jet.
- 1970 Buick GS.
- 1971 Corvette Stingray LS6.
- 1966 Ford Galaxie 500 7-litre.
- 1969 AMC AMX 390.