Consider the following five as some of the top sites to sell your car online.
- eBay Motors. eBay is one of the top places to sell cars online, and for good reason as it boasts over 160 million buyers.
- Craigslist. Probably the second most popular place for car selling is Craiglist.
Can you sell a car for $1?
You can sell your car to your daughter for $1, although doing so probably isn’t necessary. Your daughter may have to pay tax on the vehicle’s market value if you document the transfer as a sale rather than a gift.
What paperwork do I need to sell my car?
What Paperwork Do I Need to Sell My Car?
- Vehicle history report.
- Maintenance records.
- Warranty documentation.
- As-Is documentation.
- Odometer disclosure.
- Bill of Sale.
How do you protect yourself when selling a car privately?
Proper steps to take to protect yourself when selling your used car
- Fill out your state’s Notice Of Sale form.
- Don’t let the buyer take your license plates, they must bring their own.
- Always confirm the person buying your car has a valid driver’s license.
- Confirm the person buying your vehicle has valid car insurance.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”