What Kind of Products Should I Use?
Don’t use household cleaning agents like hand soap, dishwashing detergent, or glass cleaner on the paint.
These aren’t formulated for use on a car’s paint and may strip off the protective wax.
What is the best thing to wash your car with?
- Rinse your car with a hose or bucket.
- Clean salt and grime off your car with baking soda.
- Remove tree sap with Denatured alcohol, Denatured alcohol also dissipates tar and sap well or you can use peanut butter.
- Wash your car with hair shampoo.
- Mix 2 teaspoons into a 2 gallon (7.6 L) bucket of water.
Can I use shampoo to wash my car?
A half cup of shampoo in a bucket of water is an effective way to clean the car itself, and if you mix shampoo and baking soda you can easily shine your car’s chrome. Of course, be sure to rinse when you’re done.
How do I clean my car dashboard at home?
Likely, it will be difficult to clean in the small crevices and vents. Use a toothbrush, soft paintbrush, or designated dash brush to gently remove dirt.
The best thing to clean your car dashboard is:
- Vacuum with Attachment.
- Soft Microfiber Cloth.
- Water and Mild Soap.
- Toothbrush or Soft Paintbrush.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”