Its members include: BMW, DAF, Daimler AG, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Ford Europe, Honda, Hyundai Europe, Iveco, Jaguar Land Rover, Opel Group, PSA Peugeot Citroën, Renault, Toyota Europe, Volkswagen Group, Volvo Cars and Volvo Group.
Which car brands are related?
2018 Automotive Family Tree: Which Automakers Own Which Brands?
- Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles (Seven Brands)
- Volkswagen AG (Six Brands)
- General Motors (Four Brands)
- BMW (Three Brands)
- Hyundai Motor Group (Three Brands)
- Nissan-Renault Alliance (Three Brands)
- Daimler AG (Two Brands)
- Ford Motor Company (Two Brands)
What car brand is most reliable?
Here’s the verdict. Hyundai Motor Group took the top three spots with its Genesis, Kia, and Hyundai brands for the second year in a row. Ford and Toyota each had two brands make the top-10. These are the 10 most-reliable automotive brands, based on their number of reported problems per 100 vehicles.
What are all the cars names?
How 14 Car Companies Got Their Names
- Nissan. The company we now know as Nissan got its start in 1914 as DAT Motorcar.
- Toyota. Toyota didn’t start out as a car company.
- Chrysler. Walter Chrysler probably wasn’t on anyone’s short list of potential moguls when he was a young man.